Concealed Carry : 2-Day (16 hour) Course
- Learn the Basics of Marksmanship (you may be very surprised at how this improves your shooting, even if you have been at it for years.)
- You will learn more than the basics of firearm safety in the home, in the vehicle and on your person.
- Learn how to clean and care for your handgun
- Get an understanding of ammunition and basic ballistics
- Learn how to pick the best gun for you and your situation
- Become familiarized with semi-automatics and both single and double action revolver
- You will learn to shoot well. If you’re already a shooter, we’ll make you better.
- You will shoot an average of 70 rounds, keying on making you accurate.
- You will learn the laws pertaining to having a Conceal Carry License.
- YOU WILL LEARN MORE THAN WHAT THE STATE SAYS IS NECESSARY AND WHAT ANY OTHER CLASS TEACHES.
- Have fun.
- NO FOID CARD REQUIRED
National Rifle Association (NRA) Credentials:
- One of the most accredited NRA Instructors in the area.
- NRA instructor since 1998.
- Illinois State Police Certified Instructor.
- Certified to teach their most advanced courses.
- Competing with a handgun for over 40 years in; Metallic Silhouette, Long Range Handgun, Bullseye, & IDPA.
- Trained by America’s Special Forces personnel and elite warriors.
- Continues to train and learn from the best.
Certified to Teach:
- NRA Basic Pistol
- NRA Basic Rifle
- NRA Basic Shotgun
- NRA Personal Protection in the Home (Advanced)
- NRA Personal Protection Outside the Home (Very Advanced)
- NRA Range Safety Officer
- Illinois State Police Certified CCW Instructor
- New certification: RTBAV – Refuse To Be A Victim