This Live Fire Course covers the fundamentals of combat shooting and gunfighting with a Carbine.
Considerable emphasis is placed on tactics and scenario based drilling.
The Tactical Carbine 1 Class Covers:
- Safe and effective manipulation of the weapons system/proper cleaning technique
- Selection and Mounting of Weapon Accessories
- Selection of Ammunition
- Proper stance, grip, and combat distance marksmanship
- Multiple target engagements
- Target discrimination
- Transition from Primary Weapon to Secondary Weapon
- Shooting from cover
This course is open to those with little to no shooting experience or experienced shooters who have never received instruction in modern combat shooting technique. Shooters who have previously taken or Concealed Carry class will be allowed to use a side arm and practice primary to secondary weapon transitions.
Shooters Should Expect to Use Approximately 200 rounds of carbine and 75 rounds of pistol. Price is $150.00, ammo is not included. No FMJ rifle rounds.