Concealed CarryIL & option for FL Licenses
$155*/2-Day (16 hr) course, Lunch Included
- * Veterans or Active Duty only $95.00 for 8 or 16 hours
- NO FOID CARD REQUIRED
- Get certified with Illinois and the option for Florida conceal and carry license. These licenses combined cover 38 states for conceal and carry. Florida is the best non resident permit available.
- Learn the Basics of Marksmanship (you may be very surprised at how this improves your shooting, even if you have been at it for years.) You will learn more than the basics of firearm safety in the home, in the vehicle and on your person. Learn how to clean and care for your handgun. Get an understanding of ammunition and basic ballistics. Learn how to pick the best gun for you and your situation. Become familiarized with semi-automatics and both single and double action revolver. You will learn to shoot well. If you’re already a shooter, we’ll make you better.
- We have a very accomplished attorney, that is highly certified by the NRA and IL. State Police, on DVD for the law portion of the class. Madison County State’s Attorney Tom Gibbons attends most classes to speak on The Lawful Use of Deadly Force.
- We shoot at an indoor range, the best in the area. We have three to four instructors at most classes. They have over 125 years of handgun marksmanship and tactical training. You will have fun. Class will be held at the Alton-Wood River Sportsmen’s Club main dining room, beneath the green awning.
- You will shoot an average of 70 rounds, keying on making you an accurate shooter.
- *Only $95 for veterans with DD214 or in active service.